Monday, December 15, 2008

Anberlin Concert


Friday night we went to the Anberlin concert at Saltair. If anyone hasn't heard of them, you should definately check them out! Our first dance at out wedding was their song "Inevitable". We had such a fun time at the concert! Especially when Jeds brother Adam decided to lock Jeds keys in his truck! How you do that with a keyless entry is beyond me but... Adam is special so we can't make fun of him :) Good thing my dad always gets a membership to AAA for me. So they came to the rescue (late... an hour after the concert ended). But we had fun anyway and got to meet the band and get their autographs on the ticket stub! They were really excited when we told them we danced to their song at our wedding... coolest guys ever!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

YEAH! You blogging! Post some wedding pictures!! Good to "see" you on here!

gunnarson said...

Glad to see you on here! Keep in touch! I just mailed you a Christmas card!

Murray Fam said...

Hi Ali! I'm glad you started a blog! Kota is sooo cute! If you want, you should send me you email address and I will invite you to read my blog (it's private). My email address is jennarmurray@gmail.com.

Kevin and Stacey said...

Ali! I was so excited to see you had a blog! We need to catch up!