Saturday, February 5, 2011

Busy!

I know i haven't updated for along time but i thought i might try it again! I'm not sure if anyone even reads this.. oh well! Well , we have been super busy lately. I still work full-time but for the past year, I've been working part-time at a clothing boutique. I love it! It is such a fun place to work and it helps support my shopping habit :). Jed is still working full time, the scout master and just started gong back to school! I am so happy for him! He is doing really well and studies way more than i ever did! So between me working a ton and him going back to school, we don't see each other much but when we do, it is the best! This is going to be a good year... I guess anything would be better than last year!

3 comments:

Richins Family said...

WE MISS YOU GUYS! sorry that we are super lame and haven't kept in touch over the past few years! miss you!

Sarah Branca said...

Its about time. ;)

Brittany said...

Thanks for the update- I've wondered how you guys have been :)